Thursday, March 12, 2009

a good day

Today was a good day -

It started out well, it ran well, and it's ended well (please tell me I'm not jinxing myself by putting that in writing!).

Never had the feeling, "It's what time already?"
Woke up to an order (yay - a tiny bit of money! - I'll take it, I'll take it!)
Actually wasn't tired when I woke up, which is a lovely change of pace... (Me? I slept well? Such a rare occurrence...).
Cooked dinner, cleaned up the kitchen after (don't laugh! Those are accomplishments!!!).

Best of all, videotaped my daughter's audition tape for Holiday on Ice - she skated beautifully, I taped well, we had a good day at the same time - it's a nice feeling. I'm very proud of her and how she's pursuing the next phase of her life, which not coincidentally means I'll have my house back to myself (and hubby) at some foreseeable point in the future!

No comments: